Connect a domain to your account
- Sign in to the Gentlent Console at dash.gentlent.com.
- Click on your profile icon at the top-right and select “Connected Domains as shown in this screenshot:
- Now, the page should open and from there, you can manage all the domain verifications that will be connected to your account.
How to Verify a Domain
Now, in order to verify a domain and get it connected to your account, follow these steps:
- Click the "Add a domain" button at the bottom of the “Connected Domains” page.
- Enter your domain name (make sure it is not connected to another account), and use the generated verification code to verify your domain through either a DNS TXT record or by creating a gentlent-verification.txt file.
- Once that’s done and verified, you should be good to go!
We at Gentlent believe in great support. We treat all our customers personally and get them in touch with someone that can actually help.